Tuesday, December 16, 2014

At practice on 12-14, we learned four cheers. If you missed practice, don't worry too much. We did learn cheers but we had a lot out sick.

We will have one more practice (Jan 4) before our first game, Jan 10. Try to bring your $4 for the cheerleading bow if you are able to do so at the next practice.

The video for one of these cheers is below. I am trying to find if I have video for two of the others. One of the cheers was taught to me by one of my cheerleaders last year and I do not have a video yet.

Please note that this video was recorded last year and the team name is incorrectWhen applicable, the team name should be "Huskies" and not "Falcons."

Note: for all cheers, I start out facing backward so you can see which arm I am using. Then, I turn around and do the cheer facing you, using the same arm.

In cheer notation x means clap and / means stomp

1. "Stomp & Shake it"
Husky fans we want to see you
stomp (/) and shake it
stomp (/) and shake it

2. "Husky Rumble"
Everybody do that Husky rumble
Everybody do that Husky rumble
Everybody (x)
Rumble



3. "Pump it Up"
Pump pump pump it up
Pump that Husky spirit up
Pump it up
Pump it up

4. "Victory"
Victory, victory
How d'ya spell Victory?
Split that V
Dot that I
Curl that c-t-o-r-y

At practice, we also learned how to do toe-touches and tuck jumps.


0 comments:

Post a Comment